File location

• I'm trying to copy the files from the server I was running on the machine before I installed pufferpanel into the server running on pufferpanel. Could anyone tell me where I should be copying them?

• I just want to make sure people know this is still an issue. Apart from this, PufferPanel has been amazing. I prefer it over multicraft, and I would even buy it if it wasn't free :+1:

• You can use SFTP to upload your files to the server's directory after you create the server in the panel. This is usually /home/pp-something/public. You should use the SFTP user given to you in the panel so the permissions are set properly, or if you are comfortable with fixing permissions make sure to do so after moving the files.

• @puffrfish said:

You can use SFTP to upload your files to the server's directory after you create the server in the panel. This is usually /home/pp-something/public. You should use the SFTP user given to you in the panel so the permissions are set properly, or if you are comfortable with fixing permissions make sure to do so after moving the files.

speaking of this, is there plans to allow us to define the server username (the pp-something to pp-definedname) instead of a random generated one?

Just curious

• @derrickmehaffy Scales is probably not getting any real updates so not in the immediate future. We haven't decided how pufferd will do it, but I'll keep that in mind.

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.