How to use on an existing web server?

• Hi,

I would love to use your panel, it looks very great, is free and compatible with BungeeCord and PocketMine.
    I have an existing server where I'm running Plesk (All-In-One server control panel with web server (apache)).
    Can I install PufferPanel without damaging Plesk and existing domains? How?

And another question: is it possible to install the web interface in its own directory, so for example that I can put the web interface files in my domain folder that I can reach the panel from panel.mydomain.com?

• PufferPanel does not generally work well with panels like cPanel or Plesk. Our installer uses nginx, which I know Plesk may use as a front end proxy, but you would have to configure it to handle PufferPanel manually and I do not know if Plesk would like that very much. I would recommend using a different server especially if you are not comfortable fixing any issues it might cause.

You certainly can use a subdomain with PufferPanel, most people do. Make sure you create an A record pointing to the IP where you are going to install PufferPanel, and provide that domain to the PufferPanel installer.

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.