Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

PDO [2002] Error while installing on a rented VPS

• Hello!

I installed PufferPanel on my laptop with a virtualization software named Parallels Desktop (for the ones who knows, it's a software that runs on a mac) - and - it works without errors. Server creation, etc, everything works. I used this VM as as "test server" running Debian 8.

This morning, I moved to a rented VPS. I tried to install the panel, works, I can create users, and this like that. When it comes to server creation, there's a big problem :
    Yeah I have the Dark Reader extension on Google Chrome

So, I checked my logs.

Pufferd 1.2.5 :

[09:12:08] [INFO] pufferd 1.2.5 (e097cfead655ffcdf834********************)
    [09:12:08] [INFO] Logging set to INFO
    [09:12:08] [INFO] Config saved

"Exception Log" :

[2018-12-10 09-51-52] PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory #2002 in /srv/pufferpanel/vendor/j4mie/idiorm/idiorm.php:328  @  http://**********.fr/admin/server/new  @@  exception--2018-12-10--09-51--05e1af0257.html

And yup I got a html file.

Call stack :

/srv/pufferpanel/vendor/j4mie/idiorm/idiorm.php:328	source  PDO->__construct(arguments)

/srv/pufferpanel/vendor/j4mie/idiorm/idiorm.php:311	source  ORM::_setup_db(arguments)

/srv/pufferpanel/vendor/j4mie/idiorm/idiorm.php:2291	source  ORM::for_table(arguments)

/srv/pufferpanel/src/core/authentication.php:43	source  ORM::__callStatic(arguments)

At the line 43 :

43:            $this->select = (!isset($_COOKIE['pp_auth_token']) || empty($_COOKIE['pp_auth_token'])) ? false : ORM::forTable('users')->where(array('session_ip' => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 'session_id' => $_COOKIE['pp_auth_token']))->findOne();

Source file :

/srv/pufferpanel/vendor/j4mie/idiorm/idiorm.php:328

At the line 328 :

328:                        self::$_config[$connection_name]['driver_options']

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Proxymiity.

• Update :
    This problem came from my provider.

I changed the server and it worked again. Thanks.

Users

Topics