Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

Install Help Thnx

• Hello,
    i have problem with installing pufferpanel.. I dont know how solved it. Thanks for help!

https://pastebin.com/kXvPmSMV

• Me too error

MySQL Configuration
    Enter the MySQL host [localhost]: localhost
    Enter the MySQL port [3306]: 3306
    Enter the MySQL username (MUST HAVE GRANT) [root]: root
    Enter the MySQL account password:
    Creating pufferpanel account and installing database...
    MySQL has been configured and the database was installed
    Switching to new user for further commands
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'mysql' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'host' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'mysql' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'database' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'username' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'password' of non-object in Command line code on line 1
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'port' of non-object in Command line code on line 1

Users

Topics