Level.dat and Restart error.

• Hello All,

One week ego I started Minecraft server. I successfully installed everything smooth.

I installed pufferpanel for better overview for usage of RAM and restarting server.

But, I have one issue that I'm dealing with and I can't solve it.
    Sometimes my VPS stays at higher level for usage of RAM, even if I restart Minecraft server via pufferpanel. But, that's not the case. The problem shows when I start to stop Minecraft server. I see in console that everything stopped, then I restart VPS and after I start server in pufferpanel. There is some sort of problem with level.dat and that's it can't be recovered?
    When I enter the server, after restart I have my equipment reset, holding only basic essential kit tools.
    Is there any solution for this? It makes me mad, what is missing... permissions?

https://pastebin.com/EcrtfZs6

Please, if somebody could give any hint how to solve this, I would be grateful. Thanks!
    Btw. That doesn't happen everytime, but almost always when I turn off the server via pufferpanel, then I restart VPS and turn on Minecraft server again.

• If you think it might be file permission errors, make sure that files in /var/lib/pufferd/servers/[SERVERUUID] are all owned, grouped, is read and writable by pufferd

• Could you provide me with permissions commands? I used few commands,
    for example chown -R pufferd:pufferd /var/lib/pufferd/servers but I'm not sure if this did anything. Could you give me some examples for permissions?

Users

Topics