Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

Error 500

• Hello, I have just installed the pufferpanel and when I enter the link this message showed:

Server Error
    We're sorry! The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please try again later.
    error 500 | 23. 2. 2018 08:19

here is the error log

2018/01/15 16:02:14 [error] 2470#2470: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: The config file config.json does not exist. in /srv/pufferpanel/src/core/config/jsonconfig.php:37
    Stack trace:
    #0 /srv/pufferpanel/src/core/config.php(57): PufferPanel\Core\Config\JsonConfig->__construct('config.json')
    #1 /srv/pufferpanel/src/core/config.php(36): PufferPanel\Core\Config::checkStatus()
    #2 /srv/pufferpanel/public/router.php(35): PufferPanel\Core\Config::config('logsDirectory')
    #3 {main}
      thrown in /srv/pufferpanel/src/core/config/jsonconfig.php on line 37" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.*.**, server: 192.168.1.***, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.*.***"

What should I do?

• Your error says the config was never generated, which means the install massively failed.

How did you install the panel?

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.