PufferPanel v1.2.1 - Installer and Lists updates
LordRalex last edited by
Changelog for v1.2.1:
- FIXED: Auto-deploy for pufferd will now fall back to downloading binaries if the package manager does not recognize our packages
- FIXED: Installer will now properly look for PHP 7.2
- CHANGED: Bumped forge and sponge versions to latest recommended versions
- ADDED: User and servers are now sortable. Any column in those tables are sortable by their value.
- ADDED: Recaptcha will now show up on login if the recaptcha settings are enabled.
As always, pufferd updates will be deployed when you create a new node, you do not need to update PufferPanel to get those changes.
PufferPanel 1.2 and 1.2.1 are interchangeable with pufferd 1.2 and 1.2.1. While we recommend keeping them in sync, you can use PufferPanel 1.2 with pufferd 1.2.1 nodes.
To update PufferPanel, follow these directions: https://www.pufferpanel.com/docs/upgrading-pufferpanel
Upgrading pufferd is as simple as using your package manager.
yum update pufferd
apt-get update apt-get upgrade pufferd