Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

Uploading folders failed

• When I connect through sftp I can upload the files well, the problem is I want to upload a folder with several things at a time, I get this error:

Status: Starting up C: \ Users \ Dani \ Desktop \ new folder \ spigot.json
    Retrieving directory listing of "/ new folder" ...
    Error: Reading directory.: Received failure with description 'open / new folder: no such file or directory'
    Command: put "C: \ Users \ Dani \ Desktop \ new folder \ spigot.json" "spigot.json"
    Command: location: C: \ Users \ Dani \ Desktop \ new folder \ spigot.json => remote: / new folder / spigot.json
    Error: error while writing: received failure with description 'open / new folder / spigot.json: no such file or directory'
    Error: Transfer failed

Command: cd "/ new folder"
    Answer: New directory is: "/ new folder"
    Command: mkdir "new folder"
    Error: mkdir / new folder / new folder: no such file or directory
    Command: mkdir "/ new folder / new folder"
    Error: mkdir / new folder / new folder: no such file or directory

But if I create the folder empty and then I put the file if I leave.
    Why can this be?

Use Filezilla and puffer is in Ubuntu Linux 16.04.3

• So, I've run into this issue myself. Don't know what the issue is with Filezilla, but try using WinSCP instead and see if it works then.

• with WinSCP everything works correctly thank you.

You should look at it because it does not go with Filezilla since it is the most used

• solved thanks

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.