Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

Authentication Servers Down Error

• Hi Everyone,

I've just installed PufferPanel on my server and it seems that whenever I try to join I'm told that the Authentication Servers are down and that I need to try again. I've launched the server in offline mode and this error doesn't occur, however the authentication services are in fact up as I've checked.

I was wondering if anyone could assist or if I've missed a step in the installation of the panel.

Kind Regards,
    StarGamesAU

[09:09:16] [User Authenticator #2/INFO]: Disconnecting com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@78084d9d[id=<null>,name=StarGamesAU,properties={},legacy=false] (/103.217.167.102:6615): Authentication servers are down. Please try again later, sorry!
    [09:09:16] [User Authenticator #2/ERROR]: Couldn't verify username because servers are unavailable
    [09:09:16] [Server thread/INFO]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@78084d9d[id=<null>,name=StarGamesAU,properties={},legacy=false] (/103.217.167.102:6615) lost connection: Authentication servers are down. Please try again later, sorry!

• This error is not due to PufferPanel. This is an issue with the minecraft server specifically.

• Thats a Minecraft error not pufferpanel/puffered. just wait some time and you will be able to connect.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.