Edit memory size and admin sftp

• There are 2 question I encountered.

1. I want to add some memory to a server, but I can't find any setting to edit this setting after create the server.
    2. I want to login to a server SFTP with my admin account, and this server is own by other user. Server information show my sftp connection information but it's not able to login.

• @caxerx said in Edit memory size and admin sftp:

1. I want to add some memory to a server, but I can't find any setting to edit this setting after create the server.
    1. Log in to the Panel as an admin, find Server Management > The Server, and take note of the Server UUID. Then, find the folder /var/lib/pufferd/servers and find the JSON file with that UUID. You can edit the amount of memory there, as well as other start up arguments, then save the changes to the file. Then restart the pufferd service for it to take effect.

@caxerx said in Edit memory size and admin sftp:

1. I want to login to a server SFTP with my admin account, and this server is own by other user. Server information show my sftp connection information but it's not able to login.
    1. As far as I know, the SFTP is currently a bit buggy when it comes to SFTPing into a server that you don't own and that you're not a subuser of, regardless of whether you're panel root or not. A work around would be to create a new non-root panel user that you'll use, and add that user as a subuser to the server you want SFTP access to.

• @Nystrata Thank you so much, I think add jvm arguments setting to the panel would be a good idea.
    Anyway, everything solve. Thanks :D

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.