Trouble creating a new server in 1.0.3

• Hi guys,

I've been using Pufferpanel 0.8.x before and had no trouble installing it and creating new servers. On a new machine i'm trying to do a clean installation of Pufferpanel 1.0.3 on Ubuntu 16.04. The whole installation process is going fine, however when creating a new server through Pufferpanel's UI the IP of the server is defaulted to "0.0.0.0" (this used to be the node's IP).

When trying to create a server (either with 0.0.0.0 or with the node's IP), the server shows up with a red cross in the server list and i'm not able to connect to the server.

Anyone got an idea why this is occurring? All i did was a clean installation of Ubuntu and followed the Pufferpanel 1.0 installation guide (http://www.pufferpanel.com/docs). Thanks in advance!

Extreal

• What type of server are you setting up?
    And when you say you can't connect, do you mean you cannot connect in game? or to the console?
    Has your server got logs you can look at?
    As for the red cross on the server, All my servers have it regardless of whether they are running or stopped. I assume it's either a bug or is yet to be implemented.

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.