Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

'Unable to power on server due to a daemon error.'

• Soo i had a problem first with some SSL Errors i fixed them now when i when i press start button it says "'Unable to power on server due to a daemon error.'" idk what to do i changed port from 5656 to 11111 cuz my router didn't allow me to portforward 5656 of portforward ranges soo plz help :(

• There is too little info in this post.....
    First of all , how u fixes your SSL errors?
    Second , did you start the daemon correctly?
    Third , did the daemons started listening?
    Forth , try to ping your daemon port and look for ping back , if it doesn't, check your firewalls , router. If it is running on your local area network try ping ur local ip with daemon port.
    Fifth , always check your eth ip if it is correct, misconfiguration always lead to this error.

1. I fixed the ssl issues cause it told me to click a tab and to accept the certificate
    2. I only know how to start the nodes not daemon
    3. answerd on n.2
      4 my portforwards do work cause i did move from multicraft but then i reinstalled ubuntu cause i wanted to move here and it runs static ip
      5.all on localhost no biggy

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.