[Work Permission]Can I change the template and submit a pull request?

• Hi,
    I was thinking about change the template of the panel with a free one, possibly Open source for example:

• Minimal Admin Panel Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (Demo link here; Download link here)
      Preview Image Here:
      Minimal Admin Panel Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template
    • Bootstrap_Metro_Dashboard (Demo link here; Download link here)
      Preview Image Here:
      Bootstrap_Metro_Dashboard

• AdminLTE (Demo link here; Download link here)
      Preview Image Here:
      AdminLTE

• SB Admin 2 (Demo link here; Download link here)
      Preview Image Here:
      SB Admin 2
    • Colored Admin Panel (Demo link here; Download link here)
      Preview Image Here:
      Colored  Admin Panel

• I think you're allowed work on that but for the panel template, too my knowledge will be updating the API in the next big update which might break some of the panel.

• @falceso Let's wait for someone "who knows" xD
    (Anyway I don't think that the API would matter...)

• Well with the License you're allowed to edit/modify it as it uses the same GPL 3.0 that I use.

• @falceso I'm allowed, but I'd like to get the "OK" from a main programmer :D
    Or I was thinking about making a folder called "template" in order to make the template selectable...
    But it would require a lot of work I think...

• You can change the html and stuff all you want. We are not going to accept those as PRs though at this time, since this is a theme.

• @LordRalex So I'm not going to do it...
    What about the possibility of selecting the theme/template ?

• Theme management was already a planned feature, but it will not happen for some time due to other changes taking priority.

• @LordRalex Okay, so if I start doing some drafts (With a lot of calm), could it be useful/appreciated?
    Or anyway if choose to use a template and I subit a pull request, would it be accepted?

• No. The system does not support templates, and I do not have the desire to add such a system (even through a PR) on this codebase.

• @LordRalex Okay, sorry about the disturb

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.