Having problems installing with Sentora

• I have a website control panel called Sentora and it doesn't use the var/www/html directory.
    When I did the pufferpanel installation it didn't place the files into var/www/html, I am having problems finding the website's files, and I need to find them so I can continue the installation with scales.

This is my first time installing pufferpanel, if anyone could help me, you could add me on discord :) [removed by moderator, please do not post personal information]

• You will find the files in cd /srv/ pufferpanel. I recommend u to install pufferpanel on a brand new machine,as the automated script will install and configure for you. pufferpanel using nginx to operate the panel"s website

• Is there a way to make it operate with my sentora?

• scales has an api to be controlled through via the web, there has been a semi-recent update to scales regarding the api.
    refer to this page on the documentation

• @leang_97 said:

You will find the files in cd /srv/ pufferpanel. I recommend u to install pufferpanel on a brand new machine,as the automated script will install and configure for you. pufferpanel using nginx to operate the panel"s website

can you help me set it up? I will pay you :)
    If you can add me on discord, I left my discord information above.

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.