Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

PocketMine server

• root@omgserv-49425:/home/pp-perocr_v3hyz/public# chmod ./bin/
    chmod: missing operand after './bin/'
    Try 'chmod --help' for more information.
    root@omgserv-49425:/home/pp-perocr_v3hyz/public#

• my bad a typo now, it was ./bin/*
    bold is ** and i got confused lol

• root@omgserv-49425:/home/pp-perocr_v3hyz/public# chmod ./bin/*
    chmod: missing operand after './bin/php7'
    Try 'chmod --help' for more information.

• Please help.

• look im not sure then the error your getting is from insufficient execute permissions. you may need to do some research online. ill take a look at some ideas but thats what the error is.

• pocket mine work perfect for me, you have to be sure that start.sh is marked as executable, and edit it if you are using php7 or php5 :)

• I added permission to that file :
    root@omgserv-49425:/home/pp-mcpero_5v5oo/public/bin/php7/bin# chmod u+x php
    But now I get this error :
    Server is starting...
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [Scales] [WARNING] This server has been detected as crashed by the management daemon. Restarting now...

---------Running Pre-Flight, this might take a moment or two...---------

./bin/php7/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [Scales] [WARNING] This server has been detected as crashed by the management daemon. The restart process is being skipped due to the frequency at which this server is crashing (< 60 seconds between crashes).

• How do I solve this New error ?

• I apologize I haven't been around as much lately, but I am thankful that others have been trying to help. However, I don't even know what is going on with this at this point. From what I understand, PocketMine ships their own bundled PHP and doesn't rely on the system PHP version, so attempting to install PHP 7 on the system is probably not going to fix the issue.

I can't pinpoint the exact cause or reason why this isn't working on your system, but I would suggest making a new server in the panel to start fresh since you appear to have made many modifications. If you are still experiencing issues, it is possible that PocketMine has changed something and it no longer works with Scales.

• The same issue:
    Server is starting...

---------Running Pre-Flight, this might take a moment or two...---------

Couldn't find a working PHP 7 binary, please use the installer.
    [Scales] [WARNING] This server has been detected as crashed by the management daemon. The restart process is being skipped due to the frequency at which this server is crashing (< 60 seconds between crashes).

Users

Topics