Cant connect to sftp

• I installed pufferpanel succesfully, but sftp is not working. It gives subsystem request failed on ftp client.

• Could you please paste your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file to http://paste.ee and give us the URL it takes you to? Thanks.

• Which distribution is this (Ubuntu, etc)? Your sshd_config is a bit different than most I've seen which might explain why the installer wasn't able to configure this part. In any case, the Subsystem sftp (line 131 of your paste) needs to be changed. It should be:

Subsystem sftp internal-sftp

After you have made this change make sure to restart ssh (service ssh restart) and see if that fixes it.

• Im using centos 6.7 and that code didnt worked. Maybe i can copy centos 7 sshd config and paste to the config file. Or maybe i can create new user and chown it to the /home/pp-*/. Will it work?

(Sorry for bad english)

• Unfortunately CentOS 6.7 is not one of the supported distributions as listed on the documentation, and there are a variety of reasons as to why it will not work. CentOS 6.7 is quite a bit different from 7, and we simply cannot support older versions of CentOS because of that.

• this port 22 sftp

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.