CSGO installation issue

• HI !

i'm been using PufferPanel for a while for my minecraft servers, and now I want to use them to run some CsgoServers

The node where I want to install CSGO is a Ubuntu 15.10 server.

I use the "New server" function with srcds plugin with those parameters :

Imgur

and unfortunatly, i get this :

http://pastebin.com/5qWTd9Uj

I use the "Force server completion" red button, then i try to start my server ::

Server is starting...

---------Running Pre-Flight, this might take a moment or two...---------

rpc error: code = 2 desc = "oci runtime error: exec failed: exec: \"./srcds_run\": stat ./srcds_run: no such file or directory"
    [Scales] [WARNING] This server has been detected as crashed by the management daemon. Restarting now...

---------Running Pre-Flight, this might take a moment or two...---------

rpc error: code = 2 desc = "oci runtime error: exec failed: exec: \"./srcds_run\": stat ./srcds_run: no such file or directory"
    [Scales] [WARNING] This server has been detected as crashed by the management daemon. The restart process is being skipped due to the frequency at which this server is crashing (< 60 seconds between crashes).

Is someone who has alreday get this error ?

thanks

• I just try the same thing with a tf2 installation, but i get the same error as in the pastebin

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
    Waiting for license info...OK
     Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0,00 (0 / 0)
     Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0,00 (0 / 0)
    Error! App '232250' state is 0x202 after update job.
    An error occured while installing.
    error: unable to contact remote service to alert to completed install process.

• I get same problem when trying to install ark :(

• I just try to install a csgo server on a dedian machine without Pufferpanel, and I get the same error, maybe it's a steam issue

• No because I've just installed it from gameservermanagers.com started file just have a connecting issue.

Retries 30 times :(

Not good

• I jsut try with gameservermanager, same issue

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
    Waiting for license info...OK
     Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
     Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
    Error! App '740' state is 0x202 after update job.

• What os you using?

• Ubuntu 15.10 as my node and as my pufferpanel server (two servers)

Dedian 8 as my second server for test without pufferpanel

I'm trying actually to install on this second server, apparently it's works.

i'm waining for the end of the installation process, and if it's okay, i will try on puffer

• 
     Update state (0x161) stopping, progress: 47.24 (7172271663 / 15182031030)
    Error! App '740' state is 0x602 after update job

~~Still not working. But not the same error : 0x602 ~~

My bad, seem 602 is a disk space issue. I re-try

• I'm testing the tcadmin now trying to install csgo still same error really stange

• same thing,

Error! App '740' state is 0x202 after update job.

I can't find this error on internet

• add me on skype we can speak futher : [removed by moderator, please do not post personal information]

• When you force complete a install it won't finish the installation and your relied on to get all the needed files to start the server.

In your case it's most likely a corrupt server file.

• @SirCoolness is correct, pressing the button to force installer completion unlocks the end user-facing panel and will let you try start the server before it is fully installed, which can cause many problems.

SRCDS games can take quite a while to install, please watch in the installer console to monitor their progress. There is a known issue with csgo since valve has changed it to require logging in with a Steam account to download it. TF2 should install fine however.

• Hi !

sorry for not responding before, lot of work ^^

apparently it's work now, seem to be a temporary steam issue.

Thanks for helping guys !

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.