I'm using a VPS for PufferPanel. I managed to install the panel, but how can I access the panel?
I already removed Apache.
Can anyone help me?
type in what you entered for you FDQN
Chances are nginx might have failed to start if you had Apache running on port 80 already. Try the following:
sudo service nginx restart
If the problem persists, please post the contents of /etc/nginx/sites-available/pufferpanel.conf (or /etc/nginx/conf.d/pufferpanel.conf on CentOS) so we can better diagnose your issue. You can paste your config file to http://paste.ee and give us the URL it takes you to.
@puffrfish nginx works fine, but I can't find my panel in the browser, here you can find the pufferpanel.conf config
if you setup the proper dns records you should be able to access your panel at panel.duppo.net
i tried accessing the domain and it seems its improperly configured.
you can point the domain by doing the following:
- go to your domain dns settings
- create a new address (A) record
- set the subdomain
- for the address, point it to your server ip
- set your ttl to the lowest possible allowed (this will make your domain settings be applied faster)
- verify that your domain is properly pointed, this may take up to 48 hours (it normally takes under an hour).
no problem :)