Welcome to the PufferPanel community forums! If you need help please register an account and post in the Support category.

Votifier issues

• This post is deleted!

• By default only the port MineCraft is running on is opened when you create a server in the panel. I think http://scales.pufferpanel.com/docs/adding-additional-port-mappings may be what you are looking for.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• it's the server uuid in the /srv/scales/data/<uuid-here>.json

• This post is deleted!

• please read the example here:
    https://scales.readme.io/docs/adding-additional-port-mappings

Is explained well how to do it:
    under the "build" section
    you have to add this:

"mapping": {
            "YOURSERVERIP": {
                "25565": "8922",
            },
            "ip_address": {
                "internal": "external"
            }

@puffrfish please add the icon for add ``` code container support

• This post is deleted!

• set the ip in votifier to 0.0.0.0

• This post is deleted!

• I have the same problem here,

everything I've tried is not working.

The same, if i add the IP from my Server (192.168.250.200) or 0.0.0.0, nothing is forwarding.

If i lock at the docker-container it is showing me the "Normal"-Gameport, but not the additional.
    A Rebuild is showing nothing. No Information in the Scales-Log or changes in the container.

• I seem to be getting the same issue too, with every plugin I've tried to run on the port I opened by adding to the file.

• This is what your file is supposed to look like

https://gist.github.com/myiume/c6a4cb63ec90f6643b5b

• @myiume said:

This is what your file is supposed to look like

https://gist.github.com/myiume/c6a4cb63ec90f6643b5b

Mine looks like that (http://pastebin.com/epg73rUF)

• Just realised part of it shouldn't be there. Ill rebuild the container and see what happens.

• Newest update on votifier issue
    No it doesnt work. I tried with port mapping but I dont know it just don't work with sending votifier packets around. 3 sleepless night and imma give up =.= .

What I found
    Test votifier seems to success to send packets with using the GAME PORT. Since I am running on bungee server i need nu votifier to send the packets accross the network. So i tried port remaping ,rebuilding dockers , and no luck. So I try to use the dockerIP with gameport but still got no luck. I don't know if this would be functioning on single server, but the test votifier success with handshake using the game port while the Votifier is NOT LISTENING to gameport. EG. Vottifier port:12345, game port : 25565. You have to put in 25565 in test votifier port to get handshake, it gets a connection refused while using port 12345.(tested with port remap)

• @leang_97 said:

Newest update on votifier issue
    No it doesnt work. I tried with port mapping but I dont know it just don't work with sending votifier packets around. 3 sleepless night and imma give up =.= .

What I found
    Test votifier seems to success to send packets with using the GAME PORT. Since I am running on bungee server i need nu votifier to send the packets accross the network. So i tried port remaping ,rebuilding dockers , and no luck. So I try to use the dockerIP with gameport but still got no luck. I don't know if this would be functioning on single server, but the test votifier success with handshake using the game port while the Votifier is NOT LISTENING to gameport. EG. Vottifier port:12345, game port : 25565. You have to put in 25565 in test votifier port to get handshake, it gets a connection refused while using port 12345.(tested with port remap)

Umm, you can't send votes to the game port. You can't have 2 services listen on the same port anyway. You have to send them to the votifier port which is normally 8192. Get rid of the old votifier1.9 and make sure you're running nuvotifier on every server you want to receive votes on as well as the bungeecord server. Have your non-bungee containers listen on 172.17.0.1:255XX and 172.17.0.1:819X for game and nuvotifier respectively. To make things easier, make sure your tokens/keys are the same for each server.

I'm in IRC most of the time so pop on it and I'll help you sort it out.

• Yes , I am running on nuvotifier, when I bind the bungee's nuvotifier port to 10.240.0.2 and 172.17.0.1(which is my euth0 address and dockers address), it will return me an error of "could not bind to address". I tried remapping, non of them worked. :(
    Can I have a working example of container's address mapping code? I followed the tutorial on pufferpanel, not working sadly.

• You can't bind the same port to both your internal and external IPs. That's why you're getting an error. For bungeecord, only use your external IP. For it's member servers, only use the internal IP. I can't give you an example container creation command without knowing the username, user ID, or amount of ram.

• yes I did bind the IP to the external IP address which is 10.240.0.2 with DIFFERENT PORT number, 12315 on bungee. It returns an error of cant bind to address. And yes "10.240.0.2" is my current connection address for my bungee server which run on port 25565

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to PufferPanel Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.